Nestled between Hammersmith and Chelsea, Fulham sits on the north side of the river Thames within it's own village feel neighbourhood. A vibrant and affluent centre, with an abundance of popular eateries and watering holes. There are many fine boutique shops and cafes to interest all, whilst the sporting greats of Chelsea and Fulham Football clubs are a must see when in town.
Easy access to M3, M4 & M40 and all routes heading West. Driving to Heathrow takes under 30 minutes.
- District line from Fulham Broadway
- London Overground from West Brompton
- Overland trains from both Shepherds Bush & Olympia to Gatwick & Brighton
Restaurants and Cafes
Any thriving area has a thriving social side and both Fulham and Parsons Green certainly offers their residents a delicious and thirst quenching array of options in which to while away nights off and happy weekends.
- Gogi Gogi - The menu is an eclectic mix of authentic dishes originating from various regions of China.
- Marco - A collaboration between Marco Pierre White and Roman Abramovich, Marco is an uber chic restaurant located in Chelsea Football Club, offering a fusion of French and British cuisine.
Pubs and Bars
- The Crabtree - This is an iconic Victorian pub set on the river in Fulham. Newly refurbished with stunning views of the Thames from its extensive beer garden and riverside terrace.
- The White Horse- Beautifully situated on the corner of Parsons Green, this is an iconic London pub. The famous BBQ and sunny beer garden is a summer delight.
Arts and Culture
- The French Art Studio - A London gallery specialising in French contemporary art.
- Fulham Palace Museum and Gallery - Historic palace with intriguing museum and relaxing cafe-bar overlooking extensive botanic gardens.
Shopping & Entertainment
- Olympia Arena - The major exhibition centre and entertainment centre of West London
- Earls Court Arena - Central London's largest exhibition centre, conference and event venue.
- from high end to high street, the Westfield has shops galore, restaurants, a gym, a multi-screen cinema and masses of parking in this huge, modern complex.
- Kensington High Street & Notting Hill are both nearby and offer a great selection of boutique shops, Whole Foods, antiques and the world famous Portobello Market.
- Olympia has the eponymous exhibition centre which also houses a Sotheby's auction house.
Sports and Outdoors
- Hurlingham Park- A large park with a famous sporting heritage located adjacent to Hurlingham Club. An exciting adventure playground fit for adults and children.
- Fulham Palace- The stately rooms host an intriguing museum, a cafe-bar and gallery. This is set in the extensive botanic gardens open to the public.
- Fulham Football Club
- Chelsea Football Club