Brook Green is surrounded by the hustle and bustle of the neighbouring areas of Shepherd’s Bush, Olympia and Hammersmith. Brook Green is an affluent and leafy oasis with a strong community spirit. The area oozes architectural charm with it's Victorian and Edwardian terraces, mansion buildings and pretty cottages. Moments away from the unparelled transport links direct to Heathrow Airport and Central London from Hammersmith underground stations.
Easy access to M3, M4 & M40 and all routes heading West. Driving to Heathrow takes under 30 minutes.
- Piccadilly, District, Circle and Hammersmith and City line from Hammersmith
- Central line from Shepherds Bush
- Hammersmith & City line from Goldhawk Road & Shepherds Bush Market.
- Overland trains from both Shepherds Bush & Olympia to Gatwick & Brighton
Restaurants and Cafes
Any thriving area has a thriving social side and both Brook Green and Brackenbury Village offer their residents a delicious and thirst quenching array of options in which to while away nights off and happy weekends.
- Balans - Breakfast specialities include eggs Benedict, American pancakes as well as a traditional English breakfast. House specialities are steaks, seafood, the famous Balans burger as well as truly tempting desserts
- Malina Restaurant - An award winning restaurant serving eastern european cus
- cuisine at affordable prices. Recommended
- Kerbisher and Malt - A modern, British fish and chip shop. Fresh food prepared daily. 'Top 3 fish and chip shops in the UK' GQ magazine.
- Thai Rice - A welcoming and easy going thai restaruant just down shepherds bush road. Great for an relaxing meal or take away.
Pubs and Bars
- Brook Green Hotel - Brook Green is a pub that serves a variety of fine British dishes and ales. Catering for vegetarians is also provided. They also have a Sky TV.
- The Bird In Hand - Located in a beautiful corner of Brook Green, The Bird in Hand has been lovingly transformed into a warm & inviting restaurant, bar & private dining room. Hidden in the centre of West Kensington, it is definitely worth seeking out & making the journey for the modern take on classic Italian & British dishes.
- The Queen's Head - A traditional and unique English pub. Serving a variety of beers, ales, wines and spirits as well as modern British dishes including fish, beef and lamb. Outside seating is provided in the garden which can accommodate up to 300 people.
Arts and Culture
- Riverside Studios - A unique arts and media centre on the Thames with performance studios, a cinema and contemporary restaurant and bar.
- The French Art Studio - A London gallery specialising in French contemporary art.
- The Lyric Theatre - Lyric Hammersmith produces provoking, entertaining, popular, eclectic, contradictory and diverse.
- Fulham Palace Museum and Gallery - Historic palace with interesting museum and relaxing cafe-bar overlooking extensive botanic gardens.
Shopping & Entertainment
- Hammersmith Apollo - A major entertainment venue. Designed in Art Deco style, it is one of London's most exciting live music venues, hosting concerts from every musical genre.
- Westfield - One of the largest shopping centres in the UK, with over 255 high street brands and designer shops.
- Vue Westfield - London's first choice film destination, as the UK's biggest and most technologically advanced, fully digital cinema complex.
- O2 Shepherds Bush Empire - A long history of entertaining Londoners. Previously the BBC Television Theatre, and now is a music venue with 2000 capacity.
- King Street in Hammersmith offers a wide range of shops from leading high street clothing brands to independent boutique shops.
Sports and Outdoors
- Gymbox (Westfield)
- Virgin Active (Hammersmith)
- Fitness First (Hammersmith)
- Brackenbury Natural Health Clinic(Brackenbury)
- Brook Green is at the centre of this village environment. it has plenty of open space, with children play areas and 8 tennis courts
- The riverside park of Furnival Gardens is just beyond Hammersmith Bridge and there’s a great garden centre next to the main entrance, The Ginko Garden Centre
- Also popular are St Peter's Square Garden, Ravenscourt Park, Chiswick House and Bishops Park
- Just across the river, the London Wetland Centre is and has 105 acres of wetland inhabitants and over 180 bird species, with an interactive Discovery Centre, children's farmyard, art gallery and observatory activities